The Training Specialist will deliver services, technical and assigned inflight service training for all categories of cabin crew in various Cabin Crew Training Department courses. The position will also be responsible for the design, development and delivery of training courses and e-learning modules, trainee performance management, the communication of company messages, maintenance and upkeep of learning material.
- Conduct training with adherence to service, operational and regulatory requirements
- Monitor and assess cabin crew training performance
- Preparation and updating of training materials for classes
- Classroom or mock-up preparation and housekeeping for training
- Facilitate soft skills training (e.g. Communication skills, leadership and crew development workshops)
- Provide feedback and coaching to trainees
- Perform administrative duties (e.g. event organization, training reports, records and filing)
- Manage and maintain the using of training classrooms, facilities and mockup
- Assist in the design and development of learning materials including e-modules
- Assist in promoting cabin safety and service related concepts and best practices to the cabin crew community
- Perform training duties which deems appropriate as and when assigned
- Coordinate monthly roster and training plan
- Attend cross section/departmental meeting as and when required
- Participate in training related projects as and when required
- Tertiary educated, with adult or vocational training experience will be an advantage
- Proven experience in customer service training and/or e-learning course design and implementation
- Able to conduct cabin crew training for service and cabin safety.
- A quick learner , organized and able to work effectively and professionally under time pressure with strong desire to help others to succeed
- Computer literacy including Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word, audio and video tools, online tools, with sound analytical and numerical skills.
- Good presentation skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Very good/excellent writing skills
The successful candidate will be employed by Cathay Pacific and be seconded to Dragonair.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
To apply, please click here