We are proudly recruiting pilots for first officer positions. As a new Delta first officer, you have an opportunity to initially be assigned to a MD88/90, a 737NG, or even a 757/767 aircraft type among our fleet of more than 700 aircraft. To qualify for employment as a pilot with Delta you must meet all of the following requirements.
- At least 21 years of age
- Graduate of a four-year degree program from a college or university accredited by a recognized accrediting organization
- Degrees obtained from a non-U.S. institution must be evaluated for equivalency to U.S. degrees by a member organization of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Postgraduate education will be given favorable consideration.
- Current passport or other travel documents enabling the bearer to freely exit and re-enter the U.S. (multiple reentry status) and be legally eligible to work in the U.S. (possess proper working documents)
- FAA commercial fixed-wing pilot license with an instrument rating
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Passing score on FAA ATP written exam preferred
Flight Time Requirements
- Minimum of 1,200 hours of total documented flight time
- Minimum of 1,000 hours of fixed wing turboprop or turbofan time
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator's Permit (RP)
- DOT required pre-employment drug test and a medical exam administered by Delta
- TSA required fingerprint based Criminal History Records Check and a Delta background check
To apply, click here
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE