OSM Aviation is looking for exceptional people with friendly and positive attitude to join our winning Cabin Crew team. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
• Education: Secondary Degree education
• Citizenship of an EU/EEA country is an advantage
• Height: 160 - 188 cm
• Age: minimum 20 years
Required competencies and skills:
• Must be able to swim 50 meters continuously
• Have good physical and mental health
• Must have good communication and social skills and be service minded
• Legal authorization to work in Singapore, valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-enter Singapore
In addition we are looking for qualities such as:
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment and safety focused
• Experience as Cabin Crew preferred. Previous experience as Finnair Cabin Crew is an advantage. Working experience from the international service branch or health sector is an advantage.
• Must be able to converse fluently in Chinese, read and converse fluently in English. Other languages are an advantage
• Reach into overhead bins and stand erect in aisle
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
We are recruiting both Cabin Crew and Senior Cabin Crew. To apply as Senior Cabin Crew you must have 3 years of previous experience as Cabin Crew or have previous experience as Finnair Cabin Crew. Submit your application and your data in English via the online portal:
Deadline is October 9, 2014
To get the latest update on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.