Scoot™ is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines that provides medium and long haul low-cost travel within the APAC region. With our ambitious expansion plans, we will receive twenty Boeing 787 Dreamliners and double our network by 2016.
We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
- You'll travel the world as you fly with us...you're gonna have fun!
- You'll meet people from all walks of life...you're gonna meet new friends!
- You'll get to cater to the needs of our guests and ensure their safety.
All with a smile…and Scootitude!Job Requirements
- For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm.
- You should have least 4 GCE 'N' Levels with Credit in English, proficiency in other languages is advantageous.
- No prior experience required, experienced crew will be considered for supervisory roles.
- Prepare your updated resume and full body picture, and you're good to go.
Click here to go to Fly Scoot interview process & stages
For sample interview questions, click here and don't forget to download the free FlyGosh Ebook for more tips.
You can check out the salary details at FlyScoot - Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Salary
Click here to apply
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE