Asia Pacific Flight Training (APFT ) would like to invite suitable candidates for the position of Helicopter Instructor based in Malaysia. This opportunity is open to all nationalities worldwide.
- Conduct Helicopter training programs to ensure that the highest levels of training quality and standardization are achieved
- Ensure that the approved lesson plans are delivered as scripted, and according to the company standards.
- Promote safety as a core value in order to maintain a positive corporate safety culture
- Ensure that all training forms and progress reports are completed in accordance with Company and Regulatory requirements
Minimum Requirements : -
- 2,000 hours total time
- 500 hours instructional time
- 300 hours PIC on type – R44/R66/EC120B
- Must not be more than 58 years old at the time of the application
For those who meet the requirements, please send your cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
APFT ( www.apft.edu.my )
Suite 50-5-5, 5th Floor, Wisma UOA Damansara,
50, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights,
50490, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-2092 3177