The minimum AirAsia Cadet Pilot selections requirements for the selection of a Cadet Pilot are as follows:
- Malaysian citizenship or permanent residency age over 17 years;
- Aged over 17 years at the time of application with the maximum age of 28;
- A DCA class 1 Medical Certificate must be obtained.
- And, possess one of the following academic qualifications
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/Malaysian Certificate of Education or
equivalent (recognized by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia)
- A grade of any “A” in English;
- A grade of any “A” in Mathematics;
- A grade of any “B” in Physics or any “A” in General Science;
- A grade of any “B” in any other two subjects; A Pass in Bahasa Malaysia and
- Minimum of 5 SPM subjects.
- Diploma or Degree pre-requisites:
- Engineering/Science related discipline;
- GPA 3.0 and above; and
- SPM with a grade of “C” in any subjects, of which must include Mathematics, Science, and English and A pass in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent (recognized by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia) pre-requisites:
- Distant visual acuity with or without visual correction shall be 6/9 or better in each eye separately, and binocular visual acuity shall be 6/6 or better. Refractive error of not more than 5dioptres. Final approval subject to Medical Doctor/Ophthalmologist Report.
- Minimum height of 163 cm (5ft 3in) and
- Be prepared to sign a training bond with surety.
- For Air Asia Staff, must have served min of 2 years in their respective Department and obtained HOD approval. Age must not be more than 33 at the time of application. Be prepared to sign a training bond with surety.
For tips and advice before the interview, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
To apply, please click here
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE