|Click thumbnail to viw|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Single with good moral character
- 18-30 years old
- With a height of at least 5' 3" for female and 5' 6" for male
- With flying experience as a Cabin Crew, an advantage
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- Physically fit
- High standard of personal appearance and grooming
- No tattoos visible while wearing the PAL express uniform
- Clear complexion
- Empathetic with a positive attitude
- Willing to work in a domestic and international environment
- Able to speak Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Bahasa or Malay, a plus factor
- Must be willing to be assigned to any station based on operational requirement
* Must bring the following:
- 2pcs 2x2 ID picture with white background. For female, must wear decent sleeveless blouse, hair should be fixed in a bun and in full make up. For male, business attire.
- 3R whole body picture with white background. For female, must be wearing pencil cut skirt, decent sleeveless blouse, hair should be fixed in a bun and in full make up, formal close toed shoes (at least 2 inches). For male, business attire
Walk-in applicants are welcome for resume submission and initial physical screening on the ff schedule and venue:
- INFLIGHT SERVICES, R1 Hangar, APC Gate 1, Andrews Ave., Nichols, Pasay City
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Please come in business attire. For female - preferably wearing pencil cut skirt, pastel-colored sleeveless blouse with collar, with blazer, formal close toed shoes (at least 3 inches high heels). The hair should be fixed in a bun.
You may send your resume at email@example.com with your email title as " application for the position of Cabin Crew via flygosh.com" . Attached the 2x2 ID and 3R whole body pictures with proper attire mentioned above.
You can also apply online by clicking here
For sample interview questions, click here and don't forget to download the free FlyGosh Ebook for more tips.
Only qualified applicants will be notified.