All applicants who meet the minimum criteria outlined below are invited to submit applications for the bursaries.
- Matric Certificate/Grade 12 results/N3 or relevant tertiary qualifications (SAQA accredited)
- Compulsory subjects include: Mathematics or
Statistics 101, Physical Science or equivalent
and English. Subjects are to be Passed with D symbol on Higher Grade, C symbol on Standard Grade or Level 5.
- Candidates without previous flying experience will also be considered.
- Pass a security competency assessment.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be willing to relocate for approximately 54 weeks.
- Sign a training bond.
- To pass a rigorous selection and evaluation process.
- Judgement and decision making.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Technically orientated.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confident and assertive.
- Must be medically fit.
- Matric results transcript.
- Copies of the following: Matric Certificate, South African Identity Document/Passport, Academic transcripts, Passport Photograph. Last page of Pilot logbook, Copy of Pilot Licence.
To apply, please click here
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE