ST Aerospace Academy (STAA) is privileged to be appointed by SF Airlines to recruit Cadet Pilots on their behalf.
SF Airlines Co., Ltd. (SF Airlines or short), as an important subsidiary of SF Express Co., Ltd., has been providing air services for SF’s logistic shipments, ensuring SF’s core business competitiveness in the express industry.
Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, SF Express Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as SF Express) has been providing domestic & international express delivery and relevant businesses solutions since its establishment in 1993.
As a Cadet Pilot, you will be part of a quality-orientated team to fulfil the organisation’s vision of becoming the most reliable and respectable express delivery company. You will participate in SF’s core values and benefit from their personnel training concept of creating great career development path for their employees.
Since its first flight operation, SF Airlines has been constantly expanding its fleet size. Up to April, 2014, SF Airlines owns a fleet of 15 all-cargo aircrafts featuring B757 and B737. In its main operating site based in Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport, it has set up nationwide services networks, and is now actively expanding its overseas business.
We are looking for individuals who are optimistic and enthusiastic towards embarking on a flying career. No prior flight experience required. If you have what it takes to be a Cadet Pilot, we look forward to welcoming you as a part of the SF Airlines growing team.
- Able to understand, read, listen, speak and write Mandarin fluently
- No operation on the eyes and either of the eyes’ naked vision should be no less than 0.5 on the C alphabet.
- Height must be at least 166 cm and above
- Able to meet the health and political evaluation criteria for pilots according to the regulations of the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC). Details are available on http://www.sf-airlines.com
- In principle, Science and Engineering majors preferred. Non-Science and non-Engineering majors have to complete Advanced Math and Physics subjects in University: a. Current students enrolled in full-time degree courses not above 23 years old (born after and including 1st January 1991) OR b. Degree holders or higher who are not above 25 years old (born after and including 1st January 1989)
- Able to obtain certification issued by the Chinese Ministry of Education and the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council (CSCSE) for official recognition in China for your foreign academic qualifications. http://renzheng.cscse.edu.cn/
- Able to obtain an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training Certificate with score of 5.5 and above
- Able to obtain a certified (& translated) copy of the "NOTARY CERTIFICATE OF NO CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS" from a Notary Public Office
- Have not been a cadet pilot eliminated by other airlines or aviation schools. (In accordance with the regulation of CAAC, SF Airlines cannot accept such cadet pilots)
- Able to pass CASA class 1 and class 2 aviation medical examination