Requirements ( Co-Pilot ) : -
• Hold a Commercial Pilot License / Instrument Rating (CPL / MEIR)
• Minimum flying hours of 200 hours
• Priority will be given to those who are rated on the ATR 72/42
• Minimum of Level 4 of Aviation English.
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.
• Must be physically and mentally fit.
• Class 1 medical
• All licenses accepted such as Faa,Jaa,Caa,Casa and etc
• All nationality are welcome
If you are interested, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email subject/title as ( your name - Application for the position of self sponsored ATR Co-pilot via flygosh.com )
2) All copy of license
3) Passport ( min validity of 18 months )
4) Copy of class 1 medical as well as ICAO English cert
5) Passport size photo
6) Last 2 page of LogBook
Want to remind you all that at this stage it is only an " expression of interest" and the airline will invite you for an interview should you be shortlisted. Limited slots available !
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE