This role is responsible for conducting all aspects of Cabin Crew Training within flydubai ensuring it is aligned with the company’s goals and objectives. To ensure effective, design and delivery of training courses to our internal customers.
- Conducting New Entrant Initial, Recurrent, Differences and Conversion, SCCM promotion courses for cabin crew and Pilot Initial and Recurrent courses as required and to standards set by flydubai, CAR Ops and Cabin Crew Training Manuals. The Cabin Crew Trainer will be required to carry out both practical and classroom sessions which will include the following areas:
- Aviation Security & Dangerous Goods
- Fire and Smoke
- First Aid
- Customer/Cabin and Sales Training
- Responsible for the instructional design of training courses, including their delivery, development, regulatory compliance, standards, remedial, devices and training material and delivering feedback on the effectiveness of the course material to the Cabin Crew Training Manager
- Conducting training and check flights as required and to the standard set by flydubai
- Responsible for conducting compliant SEP training for the pilot workforce, both initial and recurrent
- Highlighting and developing opportunities to achieve efficient and effective training methods whilst continuously striving towards higher standards
- To conduct aircraft visits for both pilots and cabin crew on flydubai aircraft
- Keeping up-to-date with current operational practices and maintaining excellent customer service skills: at all times
- Accurately completing all required documentation in accordance with the Cabin Crew Training Manual following the completion of each training course; maintaining accurate records of all trainees
- Support and promote a culture of safety and security within the Cabin Crew Training Department
- Cabin Crew Trainers are the role models for flydubai cabin crew and therefore must act appropriately at all times
- To remain operationally current and maintain excellent customer service skills. flydubai trainers must be role models for the flydubai cabin crew as required by the Cabin Crew Training Manager.
- 5 years’ experience in a training role, preferably within the airline industry.
- Previous Cabin Crew line operational experience, in a Senior role.
- Low cost carrier experience desirable but not essential.
- Recognized relevant qualification in Training (Train the Trainer), including experience in course design.
- Holds an instructor qualification in at least one of the following:- Cabin Crew CRM, Aviation Security, Dangerous Goods and Aviation Medicine.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and able to use Multimedia as a training tool.
- High standard of written and spoken English and high levels of interpersonal skills.
- Professional knowledge and skills in line with Industry Standards.
- Excellent working knowledge of Cabin Crew Operations, Procedures and Operations Manuals.
- Attention to Detail & Quality
- Customer Service Orientation
- Organizing for Results
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE