To attend pre-flight briefing where Flight Attendants are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight
To carry out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board
To welcome passengers on board and direct them to their seats
To inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensure that all hand luggage is securely stored away
To check all passenger seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off
To make announcements on behalf of the pilot and answer passenger questions during the flight
To perform sales on meal and duty-free goods and advise passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination
To reassure passengers and ensure that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations
To ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers; completing paperwork, including writing a flight report.
Got the X-Factor?
AirAsia X is looking to add to our amazing family of Cabin Crew and FLY XTRA LONG with us. If you have the X factor, a fun personality, a strong service-oriented mindset, then we want you to paint the skies RED with us!
Come and join us at our Cabin Crew Walk-in Interview on:
Date: 29th June 2013
Venue: Air Asia Academy AirAsia Academy, Lot PT25B Jalan KLIA S5,
Southern Support Zone KLIA 64000 Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Registration opens at 9:00 am and closes at 12:00 pm.
Open to Malaysians only (Males and females)
Age: 20 – 35 years old
Female – min. 160cm, max. 170cm (barefoot)
Male – min. 170cm, max. 180cm (barefoot)
- SPM with CREDIT in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.
Dress code: STYLISH
Female – Smart casual (in knee-length dress or skirt only) with full make-up,
Male – Smart casual
PLEASE BRING THESE WITH YOU TO THE INTERVIEW:
- Completed application form , available @ http://www.airasia.com/FA-application/form.html
- Original & copies of certificates of Higher Education or its equivalent
- Latest CV
- Original and copies of NRIC
- 1 copy of latest passport size photograph (head & shoulder)
- 1 copy of latest full body photograph (postcard size)
*Experienced cabin crew are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
For Cabin Crew Tips and sample interview question, click here
Click here to go to Air Asia interview process & stages
For Air Asia cabin crew salary, please click here
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE