* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
· Degree/ Diploma
* At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
* At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
* For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
You will be paid a basic salary during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about MYR $9,000 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm.
* Completed application form
* Passport-sized photograph
* Original(s) of:
a) birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card
Click here to go to the interview process and stages.
For sample interview questions, click here and don't forget to download the free FlyGosh Ebook for more tips.
You can also view the SIA cabin crew salary by clicking here
Interviews will be conducted on 20 July 2013 (Saturday) at:
Tower Regency Hotel6-8 Jalan Dato' Seri Ahmad Said
30450 Ipoh, Perak