Want to paint the skies RED with us at 35000ft above sea level? If you’re ready to serve with the Allstar hospitality, and have a great attitude to boot, then WE WANT YOU!
Come and join our Cabin Crew walk-in interview at Berjaya Plaza, Kuala Lumpur on the 8 September 2012!
Registration: 9am – 3pm
Venue: 1st floor, Berjaya Plaza,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
(Opposite Berjaya Times Square).
- Malaysian Citizen (Bring original and copy of Malaysian I/C or Passport)
- Male and female age between 20 and 35 years old
- Height (ladies): minimum 157cm, maximum 170cm barefoot
- Height (men): minimum 170cm, maximum 180cm barefoot
- SPM with Credit in English and Bahasa Malaysia or equivalent
- TOEIC test score of 600 & above valid for 2 years http://www.toeicmalaysia.com/airasia-toeic-lr-test/
- Speaks and writes fluent English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Has good communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to work within a team environment and dealing with people from all cultures.
- Experienced crew is encouraged to apply
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply
Gentlemen- Smart casual and stylish
Ladies- Smart casual - strictly knee length skirt only and full make-up.
Interested applicants please download and complete this http://www.airasia.com/FA-application/index.html
- Completed application form
- Original and copies of NRIC & Passport
- Original and copies of higher Education or other certificates
- TOEIC with 600 score and above (valid for 2 years from the date of interview) http://www.toeicmalaysia.com/airasia-toeic-lr-test/
- 1 latest full body photo (postcard size)
- 1 latest passport size photograph (head and shoulder)
- Latest resume
- Send reply for registration ( your name - Application for Cabin Crew - Air Asia via flygosh.com ) to email@example.com
Click here to go to Air Asia interview process & stages
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE