Role PurposeThe Co-pilot is the Commander’s deputy and is a member of the flight crew acting in piloting capacity, other than Commander.
- Malaysian Nationality
- Hold an Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
- Must apply before 56th birthday.
- 4 years airline experience
- 1500 Grand Total hours
- 500 hours experience on type
- Type rated on B737.
Skill & Knowledge
Knowledge of regulatory requirement, company’s policy and other airlines standard.
Sound flying skills with knowledge of operations disciplines, specialised technical knowledge of current fleets in the system.
Well verse in airline safety management concept, appreciation and working knowledge of accident prevention concepts and methods.
Strong in interpersonal and communications skills, good analytical skill, and good at issue engagements.
Key Challenges1. Elevate and maintain high technical operations ensuring high industrial safety and standard.
2. Managing changes to suit dynamic scenarios.
3. Managing technical operations requirements and expectations due to internal constraints of resources whilst to reduce operational infringements and incidents.
To apply, please click here
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
To get the latest update on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.