The world of aviation is waiting for you. Do not let the sky limit your careers! Thai Smile Airways is looking for a “Student Pilot” to join our A320 Fleet.
- Thai national, male, not over 30 years of age (date of birth from 1 October, 1986 onwards)
- Exempted from the military service
- University graduate with a bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skill in English, English proficiency test result must be valid within 2 years on the date of submission.
- TOEIC test scores of 650 and above
- TOFEL test scores of 550 and above
- IELTS test scores of 5.5 and above
- Excellent health and good eyesight
- Minimum height of 165 cms
- No criminal conviction, imprisonment, misdemeanor of finding for guilt (including drunk driving conviction).
- No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the uniform (bandages and cosmetic covering are not permitted)
Application Online 20 June – 1 July, 2016 vis http://www.humatrix7.com/sunfish5/ehrm/humanica/recruitment_online/login.cfm
Date of submission:
4-8 July, 2016 (walk-in submission only)
Venue: check out http://www.thaismileair.com/th/newsupdates
- Original Pay-in slip of application fee (THB800). Please download Pay-In Slip Form at www.thaismileair.com/gallery/Campaign/SP 2016/Student Pilot Recruitment 1.2016-Pay in Slip.pdf ( Payment shall be made at any Kasikorn Bank branch only * No Internet baking transfer)
- A copy of completed Application Form printed from e-Application (http://www.humatrix7.com/sunfish5/ehrm/humanica/recruitment_online/login.cfm)
- Original and a copy of valid identification card
- Original and a copy of household registration certificate
- Original and a copy of document exemption from military service.
- Original and a copy of University Degree or Graduation Certificate
- Original and a copy of Transcript. (with graduation date)
- Original and a copy of Valid English Proficiency test result.
- Only completed documents are accepted. all original documents must declare on the date of submission)
- Please arrange all documents in order and submit “all” on the Date of submission
- Applicant is required to pay a non-refundable application fee 800.- Baht (Eight hundred baht).
- Payment shall be made at any Kasikorn Bank branch only (No Internet baking transfer). Please download Pay-In Slip Form at www.thaismileair.com/gallery/Campaign/SP 2016/Student Pilot Recruitment 1.2016-Pay in Slip.pdf
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Thai Smile.
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE