OSM Aviation is looking for exceptional people with friendly and positive attitude to join our winning Cabin Crew team. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
• Education: Secondary Degree education
• Citizenship of an EU/EEA country is an advantage
• Height: 160 - 188 cm
• Age: minimum 20 years
Required competencies and skills:
• Must be able to swim 50 meters continuously
• Have good physical and mental health
• Must have good communication and social skills and be service minded
• Legal authorization to work in Hong Kong, valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-enter Hong Kong
In addition we are looking for qualities such as:
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment and safety focused
• Experience as Cabin Crew preferred. Previous experience as Finnair Cabin Crew is an advantage. Working experience from the international service branch or health sector is an advantage.
• Must be able to converse fluently in Chinese, read and converse fluently in English. Other languages are an advantage
• Reach into overhead bins and stand erect in aisle
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
The following conditions apply : -
• Full time permanent contract
• 4 weeks of training in Finland in April and/or June
• We will conduct interviews running but all applications will be reviewed
We are recruiting both Cabin Crew and Senior Cabin Crew. To apply as Senior Cabin Crew you must have 3 years of previous experience as Cabin Crew or have previous experience as Finnair Cabin Crew.
To apply, please click here
Deadline is 28 February 2015
To get the latest update on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.