Asia Aviation Company (AAC) is Singapore’s first locally based and dedicated private aviation company, providing structured and tailored aviation solutions. Our solutions range from turnkey aircraft management, to aircraft charter, right through to flight department set up. Asia Aviation Company’s mission is: first and foremost commitment to safety. This is proven by our impeccable safety record and track history, which continues to set industry standards in the region. We strive for excellence and this is also proven by our reputation for our uncompromised dedication to service, quality and privacy.
- Attend pre-flight briefings.
- Prepare passengers and aircraft for takeoffs and landings, following procedures.
- Plan, order and prepare in-flight catering.
- Check to ensure that other supplies are aboard and are in adequate supply, and keep inventory records.
- Carry out pre-flight and post-flight aircraft duties.
- Required to deliver high standard of customer service and safety on board.
- Minimum 2 years flying experience
- Experience working in Business or First Class Preferred
- Be prepared for long haul flights
- Pleasant disposition
- Effectively bilingual, Mandarin Speaking
- Independent with ability to work under pressure
Ex-cabin crew are welcome to apply
Interested applicants are welcome to send your cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email title as " Application for the position of Cabin Crew via flygosh.com "
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE