Ryanair is Europe’s favourite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 68 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81.5 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
Captains and First Officers B737NG Type Rated and non-rated positions
Due to the addition of new aircraft to the Ryanair fleet over the coming 5 years we are currently recruiting for a limited number of Direct Entry Rated / Non Rated Captain and First Officer positions in advance of our 2015 summer season.
There are a number of contract options available; we are seeking Captains and First Officers for direct employment with Ryanair, contract positions and employee positions with other agencies.
What’s on offer?
- Outstanding Earnings Potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors)
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years.
- Great basing opportunities across the network – vacancies this year in Italy, Greece, Poland and Morocco plus many more for summer 2015.
- 3,500 hours total flying time.
- 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 20,000kg with an established airline
- Non 737 rated applicants must have 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a medium jet aircraft in excess of 20,000kg
- 737 Rated applicants must have 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series
- 1,500 hours total flying time
- 1,000 hours on CS 25 Type aircraft
- 500 hours on CS 25 Type aircraft weighing in excess of 20,000kg with an established airline
- 737 Rated applicants must have 800 hours on the B737-300 to 900 series
- A current licence on a Jet in excess of 20,000kg
- Valid JAR-FCL or an EU National Licence
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- JAA ATPL
- JAA Class 1 Medical
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE