Air Mauritius is the National Carrier of the Republic of Mauritius. It currently operates a fleet of six A340-300, two A330-200, two A319-100 and two ATR72-500. Air Mauritius presently flies to 20 destinations in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Indian Ocean.
Applicants who have applied previously need to apply again and submit an updated application form and CV.
Basic Requirements of Flight Crew:
- Medical: Class 1 Air Mauritius reserves the right not to accept some medical restrictions
- Licenses: JAA or equivalent standard with MCC
- Candidates shall meet requirements of local authorities
- Minimum age: 20 years
ATR Commander :
- Valid ATPL;
- 4500 flying hours on multi engine commercial air transport aircraft including 1000 flying hours as PIC on ATR or equivalent.
- Valid ATPL
- 1000 flying hours on jet commercial air transport (such as A320/B737 or
above) or 2500 hours in multi engine JAR 25 arcraft
- Valid ATPL
- 2000 flying hours on jet commercial air transport (such as A320/B737 or
Remuneration and conditions of employment:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates.
Candidates are invited to send their applications on the Company’s prescribed Application form (available from the Company’s website
http://www.airmauritius.com/aboutus/pilotsapplication.pdf) bearing job reference with full curriculum vitae and a motivation letter by 30th June 2014 at latest and
Should be addressed to:-
Air Mauritius Limited
SSR International Airport
Flight Operations Department
Human Resources Flight Operations
If you are interested, you can also email your cv/resume to mkpilotrecruit_E14@airmauritius.com with your email title as " Application for the position of ATR Captain or A319/330/340 First Officer via flygosh.com "
1. Job reference should be specified on the envelope, application form and e-mail;
2. Copies of licences including Medical, front page of passport, testimonials/reference letters should be submitted with the application form;
3. All licences and medical certificates shall remain valid throughout the selection
4. Air Mauritius reserves the right not to accept some medical restrictions;
5. The Company reserves the right not to proceed with this vacancy. An Equal Opportunity Employer
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secret
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE