In order to expand its fleet and its flight network in Vietnam and the region, VietJetAir is currently organising a career fair namely “Anyone Can Become a Pilot”. Training programme for selected candidates is coordinated with Airbus and Flight Training Organization (Ahart). This programme is expected to grow a new crop of talented pilots who will aid VietJetAir in its quest of bringing more flight opportunities to both the Vietnamese people and international passengers.
Date and time: 09h00-11h00 – January 19th, 2014
Venue: Conference room on 15th floor, HDBank Tower, 25bis Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, district 1, HCMC.
- Introduction of Pilot Training Programs
- Career Opportunities at VietJetAir
- Open discussion with Representatives from Airbus, and Training Corporation from America
- Open talk with VietJetAir’s Flight and Cabin Crew
1. THE CADET PILOT PROGRAM
Được đào tạo Phi công cơ bản tại nước ngoài
- Applicable for: Male/Female, age from 18 to 40, Vietnamese nationals
- Education: High School graduates upwards
- Appearance: fine-looking, no defects, health checked in compliance with the criteria of Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV)
+ Male: height from 165cm upwards; weight from 54kgs
+ Female: height from 160cm upwards; weight from 48kgs
2: THE A320 PILOT TRANSITIONAL PROGRAM
This program is for applicants who graduate a cadet pilot course, age between 18 and 45 and possess certificates such as CPL, ATP, IR, MCC and JET FAM.
3: THE PILOT PROGRAM
This program is for experienced pilots who wish to join the current fleet of VietJetAir
Those who are interested in these career opportunities, kindly register your participation at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your email title as " Application for the position of A320 FO via flygosh.com " or dial hotline: (08) 3547 1866 - Ext. 100. Registration period: from now till January 17th, 2014.
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE