Location: Across the network
- Age : Above 18 and below 35 years
- Height : 162.5 cms (Minimum)
- Weight : In proportion to height
- Educational Qualification : Valid and current Indian DGCA CPL, FRTO, IR/LR, RTR (A) and Class I medical
- Interactive skills : Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Language skills : Fluency in English and HindiMust possess a valid Indian passport.
- The candidates appearing for this examination shall be required to pay an amount of Rs. 2500/- (non-refundable) towards examination fee vide Demand Draft or Pay Order.
- Jet Airways shall not entertain any claim whatsoever in this regard.
- Kindly note that shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo Typerating (Self Sponsored) on any specific fleet subject to the requirements of the Company.
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE