In the past 12 months we have been busy expanding our short haul network and delivering on our commitment to our customers to provide ‘Great Care’ and a ‘Great Fare’.
We are now looking to select exceptional individuals to meet our immediate requirements for Direct Entry First Officer positions across our bases in Ireland and the UK. So, if you are ready to progress your career as part of a team who are passionate about our brand, our customers and our service, then look no further.
Following this selection process, a panel may be formed from which future vacancies will be filled.
Initially you will be operating A320/321 aircraft on our short-haul network. Over time you may have the opportunity to move onto our A330 long-haul fleet, and ultimately command.
To be considered for one of these positions, applicants must be able to meet the following criteria:
• A valid JAA/EASA issued ATPL (or frozen ATPL).
• A current ME/IR.
• MCC qualification.
• Current Class 1 Medical certificate.
• Provide 3 verifiable references.
• English Language Proficiency level 4 or higher.
• Permanently eligible to live and work in the EU with an unrestricted worldwide passport.
• Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure.
• Possession and demonstration of the key competencies outlined below .
• Strong leadership potential with well developed teamwork skills.
• Excellent communication skills - fluent in English, spoken and written.
• Proven Interpersonal skills.
• A broad awareness of our customers' expectations.
• Flexible and adaptable with an enthusiastic and positive attitude to change.
• Applicants who hold a current A320 type-rating or have multi-crew commercial experience.
Full and accurate reference information will be sought as part of the selection process
Please note that if the volume of candidates meeting all essential criteria is high, Aer Lingus will then takedesirable criteria into account. This means that even if you meet all essential criteria, you may not be invited to interview.
Closing Date: 11th July 2013
Aer Lingus is an equal opportunities employer.To apply, click here
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE