Imagine a career where you can make a real difference in the customer’s journey from beginning to end, delivering world class passenger travel experiences. With safety and superior customer service as main priorities, and as part of the Cathay Pacific worldwide family, you’ll be building your career and our reputation as one of the world’s most admired airlines.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), or equivalent
HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (or “Attained” for Applied Learning Subjects, or Grade E for Other Language Subjects) including English Language, or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one Asian language (Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tagalog or Thai). Mandarin is a preferred language.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within eight weeks. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. If you are interested, please send your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email title as ( your name - Application for Flight Attendant via flygosh.com )
Click here to go to Cathay Pacific Cabin Crew interview process and stages
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE