ROYAL BRUNEI AIRLINES is looking for warm and caring individuals who enjoy meeting people from different backgrounds and cultures to join our cabin crew team.
- Residents of Brunei.
- Minimum 4 GCE ‘O’ Level (including English and BahasaMelayu).
- Minimum height for male 5’4” (162.5cm), for female 5’2” (157.5 cm).
- Single and aged between 18 and 28 years old.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and BahasaMelayu is essential (fluency in other languages is an advantage).
- Medically fit (in good health, good eye sight with clear complexion).
- Pleasant personality and genuine passion in customer service.
- Able to swim unaided at a minimum of 25 metres.
- Attractive salary package with allowances.
- A professional training package and career progression prospects within the airline.
- Discounted travel to any RBA destination upon completion of probation.
- Annual free tickets to any RBA destination for yourself and two eligible dependants.
- 38 calendar days of annual leave.
- Identity card/Passport
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificates
- 1 passport-sized photo
- 1 full length 4R-sized photo
Room 3 & 4, RBA Training Centre, Jalan (Kustin) Terunjing Lama, Berakas BB2114.
|Friday, 12 April 2013||8.00 am – 11.45 am|
|2.15 pm – 4.30 pm|
|Saturday, 13 April 2013||8.00 am – 12.00 pm|
|1.30 pm – 4.30 pm|
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE