We are looking for cabin crew with a combination of grace and a warm smile to provide excellent and attentive service to our customers.
- Singaporean, Singaporean PR and Malaysian
- Minimum height of 1.58m
- Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level or 4 GCE ‘N’ Level credits, including English
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required
We offer a host of generous service benefits including:
- Free and discounted travel
- Annual wage supplement of one month’s salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Attractive medical and dental benefits
- Meal, productivity and transport allowance where applicable
Please bring along your NRIC, original educational certificates and 2 passport-size photographs.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview at Traders Hotel Penang, Pangkor Room, Level 3, Magazine Road, Georgetown, 10300 Penang Malaysia between 9.00am and 4.30pm on 11 April 2013.
Click here to go to Silk Air interview process and stages
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE