Responsible for delivering flying training instruction on single engine aircraft, to ab-initio pilot cadets, at the Emirates Flight Training Academy. Instruction includes in-aircraft, in-simulator and on-ground instruction, preparation of lessons, pre-and post-flight briefings, report writing and assessment
- Provide training and flying instruction to cadets for flying aircrafts.
- Conduct and deliver pre and post flight training briefings to ensure cadets understand the process and procedure fully.
- Conduct and deliver flying skills training in aircraft, simulator, and ground instruction to ensure that the cadets meet the prescribed standards of flying.
- Schedule regular checks for cadets to ensure that they meet the course standards, training requirement, and objectives in every flight course.
- Ensure the safety of the cadets prior to using the training aircrafts and report incidents to the concerned personnel for any violations and situations that may affect the safety of the flight.
- Monitor cadet’s proficiency and progress on regular basis, and generate reports of their performance.
- Research, develop, and recommend new teaching methods to have an effective standard of learning and performance.
- Deliver other flying-related training initiatives as directed by CFI.
- 4+ years in ab-initio flying instructional experience, on a CPL/ATPL integrated programme, at a large ATO
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Minimum 1500hrs Total Time, 1000hrs Instructional time
- Minimum CPL(A), FI(A), IRI(A). Desired: FE(A), IRE(A), FII (A), FIE(A)
- GCAA, EASA or other ICAO pilot’s licence acceptable to GCAA
- Upset Recovery Training (UPRT) instructor rating
- Class 1 medical without restrictions
- IELTS level 6, (ICAO 4) English or greater
- Ab-initio flying instructional experience, on a CPL/ATPL integrated programme, at a large ATO
- Previous experience of training cadet pilots, preferable from Middle East
- Exceptional instructional technique, with an understanding of a broad range of teaching methodologies
- High computer literacy
To get the latest update on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.