· Ensure the safety of passengers, other crew members and the aircraft
· Serve the company in any part of the world and on any of the routes served by the company, including the operation of special or chartered flights, passenger or freighter aircraft;
The Applicants must meet the following required qualifications:
· Thai Nationality
· Not over 35 Yrs of age at the date of application.
· Exemped from military service.
· Minimum Bachelor's degree
· Holder of Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued by the CAAT
· Minimum total flight hour 200 hrs. ( fixed-wing aircraft only )
· Multi-Engines Rating and Instrument Rating
· Holder of valid unrestricted of Medical Class 1 issued by RTAF
· Minimum ICAO Level 4
· No criminal record / conviction, imprisonment, misdemeanor of finding for guilt (including drunk driving conviction) The company reserve the right to disqualify the candidate.
To apply, please click here
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secret
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE