Dragonair Cabin Crew can really take you places. Our close-knit passionate team services a rapidly growing network that includes 52 exciting destinations throughout Asia. All routes are regional, so you will be able to experience many cities and cultures, and to build close friendships with like-minded colleagues.
You can also look forward to world-class training and a structured career path that offers opportunities to move into senior-level roles. Spread your wings with us and see how far you can go.
Attend our upcoming Cabin Crew Walk-In Recruitment Days on 27th - 29th Feb 2016.
8:00am - 1:00pm on 27 and 28 Feb
8:00am - 11:00am on 29 Feb
300 tickets will be distributed for each day
Venue: Dragonair House
11 Tung Fai Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Chek Lap Kok, Lantau
- Hong Kong permanent resident and passport holder with right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects including English Language (“attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) OR
- Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including level 2 or above in English language) or equivalent
- Fluency in English and, either Japanese, Korean or Cantonese, is required (Mandarin is preferable)
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-orientated attitude
- Previous experience in service industry is an added advantage
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE