SunExpress, Turkey’s leading private carrier focused on international and domestic flights, and Stella aviation International, an international high quality training organisation join forces!
To accommodate their growing fleet of modern Boeing 737NG’s and the expanding network of SunExpress new professional pilots are needed. We are therefore looking for well motivated candidates with the Turkish nationality who want to become airline pilot with SunExpress.
- SunExpress offers job guarantee after successful completion of the training
- Study financing is available;
- High quality training according to the latest International training philosophies and standards. The training takes place in Turkey and The Netherlands; Training duration approx. 18 months;
- Training starts in 2015.
Interested candidates will be invited to information sessions which will be organized at various locations in Turkey. After the information sessions candidates will be invited to undergo our pilot selection to ensure that they have what it takes to successfully complete the training and get one of the most wanted jobs in the world!
Admission Qualifications of the candidates;
- Date of birth: 01-09-1985 or later with a maximum of 29 years;
- 4 year University degree (equivalent qualification certificatioin for foreign degrees) Prefarable highschool degree with matematics and physics
- More than 4 years postponement of the Turkish Military Service is accepted, preference is completion of the Turkish Military Duty (for male candidates)
- Possession of a valid passport without restrictions and able to obtain any visa;
- Health Requirements: Must meet the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 Commercial Airline Pilot requirements.
Foreign Language (English) Requirement:
Must show documented proof dated within the last 2 years of English language ability at the minimum scores shown below;
- TOEIC (Reading 385, Listening 400, Speaking 160, Writing 150)
- TOEFL IBT (Reading 22, Listening 21, Speaking 23, Writing 21)
Please fill out the application form in English. Click here to apply
Stella aviation International will assess the papers and if your qualifications match with the admission qualifications you will receive an invitation for one of the information sessions.
The information sessions will be in the English Language and are not a part of the selection process.
If your qualifications do not match you will receive a letter which indicates the reason of rejection.
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE