Ethiopian Airlines is currently looking for Trainee Pilots to be based in Addis Ababa.
- 21 - 25 years old, For Internal Applicant ≤ 27 years old.
- Minimum 1.70 meters tall
- BSC degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering/ Industrial Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/ Hardware Engineering or in Physics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/Computer Programming/ Information Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering from a recognized university/ college with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 and above (from Recognized Ethiopian Higher Institutions) and CGPA of 3.0 (for countries other than Ethiopia)
Interested applicants must bring all original supporting documents, including 6th/8th Grade Ministry Card with copy along with one passport size photographs when they come for registration on the appropriate dates stated above.
If you are interested in this job register interest on Ethiopian Airport Enterprise during office working hours:
- Morning: 09:00 Am - 12:15 Pm
- Afternoon: 02:00 Pm - 04:30 Pm
- If anyone found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted throughout the recruitment process.
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE