Cabin Crew Member Shall be responsible for keeping their purser informed at all times of any irregularities on board a flight and has duties and responsibilities as follow:
Maintain familiarity with relevant Thailand and / or International air Legislation, aviation practices and procedure.
Maintain familiarity with such provision of the Company Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfill his function.
Assist the Pilot In Command as requested, concerning administrative duties in relation to the flight.
Support the Pilot In Command in the maintenance of proper standard of Cabin Crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
In an emergency situation, meticulously carrying out such appropriate emergency or abnormal procedure as may be laid down in the Operations manual and Cabin Crew Manual.
- Male/ Female/Indonesia citizen
- Experienced-crew/ Fresh graduates are welcome
- Age: between 20 – 35 years old (Born between Nov 1994-Nov 1979)
- Minimum qualification Bachelor’s degree
- Height: Female - minimum 162 cm, male – minimum 170 cm, weight must be in proportion with height
- Bahasa Indonesia is a must and good command of English
- TOEIC score with a minimum of 600 (2 years validity)
- Must not wear dental braces
- Willing to relocate to other company bases, as assigned
- Excellent health /physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Possess a positive attitude with ability to provide an excellent service to people from various cultures
- Work well under pressure
Please Bring along to 1st interview:
- Application Form (Download at www.flyjetasia.com)
- Crew Member Certificates from Former Airlines
- Original Identification Card (with copy)
- Original Passport (with copy)
- Original House Registration (with copy)
- Original Completed Transcript and a Degree (with copy)
- 2” Colour Photo with White Background and Full Body Colour Photo 6”x4”
- Working Recommendation Certificates from Former Employers
- Document Pertaining to Military Exemption (male only)
- TOEIC Score (2 years validity)
Now till 7 December 2014
Note : Email your application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email title as " Application for the position of Cabin Crew via flygosh.com "
11 Dec, 2014 First Interview ( bring above document )
12 Dec, 2014 Final Interview
Place to interview: Equity Tower, 35th Floor, Suite M08 Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD), Lot 9 Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 Jakarta 12190 – Indonesia
Tel: +62 21 292 77 852
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE