Scoot is looking for Flight Crew (First Officers and Captains)
- Required to operate the Company’s aircraft to the highest professional standards.
- Ensure the safety of passengers, other crew members and the aircraft.
- Serve the company in any part of the world and on any of the routes served by the company, including the operation of special or chartered flights, passenger or freighter aircraft;
- Undertake ground handling, in accordance with the ground handling course conducted for pilots, at stations where the aircraft has diverted to and/or where the company has not engaged a contractor to provide ground handling services for the type of aircraft you’re serving on; and perform such other duties in the air and on the ground as the company may reasonably require of a First Officer / Captain.
- Min. 1500 hours on a commercial jet aircraft for First Officers.
- Min. 5000 hours on a commercial jet aircraft for Captains out of which 2000 hours must be in command.
- Preference will be given to applicants with Glass Cockpit/Flight Management Systems experience.
- Pilots without a B777 rating will have to undergo a conversion and be expected to fund 50% of the costs.
HOW WILL THE RECRUITMENT BE DONE?
- There are 2 parts to the recruitment exercise:
- Online aptitude Test & Video Interview. You would have to complete and pass our entry requirements for both the tests and video interview in order to be invited to our Assessment Centre.
- Assessment Centre. You would go through a group exercise and a face-to-face interview. Only selected candidates would be called to proceed for Simulator Test and/or medical thereafter.
- Assessment will be held in Malaysia in June 2014
If you are interested, please send your cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email title as " Application for the position of Captain or First Officer via flygosh.com "
Check out their upcoming Boeing 787 at Photos: inside Scoot's Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secret
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE