- Job Description
Scoot’s Cabin Crew :
- get to travel the world as they fly with us.
- get to meet people from all walks of life
- get to cater to the needs of our guests and ensure their safety.
All with a smile…and Scootitude!
- Required Skills
- For safety reasons you should be at least 158cm (for female) or 165cm (for male).
- You should have least 4 GCE ‘N’ Levels with Credit in English, proficiency in other languages is, of course, an added advantage!
- No worries if you have no previous cabin crew experience, but those who have it are welcome and will be considered for supervisory roles.
Step 1) Prepare a full-length photo of yourself and have your resume ready.
Step 2) Submit your application below
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply please click here
Click here to go to Fly Scoot interview process & stages
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE