Malaysia Airlines - Cabin Crew Walk in Interview March 2013
you love travelling and dream of experiencing the world, join us as a
Flight Stewardess. We offer an attractive salary package
with allowances, medical and other fringe benefits.
• Malaysian citizen aged between 18 to 30 years as of interview date. • Minimum SPM or its equivalent as recognised by the Malaysian Government
• With credit in English and pass in any other 5 subjects including Bahasa
• Higher academic qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government with proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Fluency in another language is an added advantage.
• Minimum height (weight in proportion): 157cm (female).
• Excellent health and good eyesight. Not colour blind.
• Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
Venue: RENAISSANCE KOTA BHARU HOTEL
Kota Sri Mutiara
Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra
15150 Kota Bharu
Date： 8 Mar 2013 (Fri)
Venue： THE PUTERI PACIFIC
Jalan Salim Off Jalan Abdullah Ibrahim
80070 Johor Bahru
Johor Darul Takzim
Date： 13 Mar 2013 (Wed)
Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens
Sinsuran 88000 Kota Kinabalu
Date： 16 Mar 2013 (Sat)
Venue: HILTON KUCHING
Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman
Date: 16 Mar 2013 (Sat)
Venue: HOTEL ROYAL PENANG
No. 3 Jalan Larut
Date : 19 Mar 2013 (Tue)
Venue: MALAYSIA AIRLINES ACADEMY
No. 2 Jalan SS7/13
Date: 23 Mar 2013 (Sat)
Clickhereto go to Malaysian Airlines interview process and stages
As you may already be aware that I have max out my
facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on
latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew,
you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clickingHERE