Job Description :
The position holder will aim to close gap between crew and management by engaging crew community via effective communication. He/she will build trust and manage grievances within crew community; organize crew events, functions to enhance crew engagement and level of morale.
- Manage Crew Relations in line with company policy to foster support and communications.
- Manage daily crew issues, handle crew grievances, and conduct investigation and recommendation for solutions.
- Manage daily operations of Cabin Crew Help desk in HKG & out port bases.
- Develop, manage and co-ordinate crew engagement function and initiatives.
- Assist team to co-ordinate and monitor ISD communications, styles, frequency and channels.
- Organize cabin crew formal and informal communication events.
- Coordinate the Cabin Crew Support Team monthly meeting and working group. Monitor enquiries and feedback from the Group.
- Design and implement cabin crew campaigns with aim to improve team spirit.
- Assist with cross departmental events involving cabin crew.
- Assist team to carry out cabin crew surveys.
- Design and manage cabin crew consultation hotline and crew support program.
- Source, generate and coordinate advertising opportunities for monthly CCNL.
- Take part in creating new business opportunities and manage existing client relationship.
- Assist team to monitor cabin crew engagement and morale levels via surveys, focus groups or any other means.
- Manage day to day maintenance of team website; ensuring information is up to date.
- Assist AM, Crew Communications with Cabin Crew Team Site matters.
- Participate management flying to study trends and provide on line support for crew community.
Job Requirements :
- University degree in related discipline
- 10 years Cabin Crew experience or Cabin Crew management preferred
- Fluency in Cabin Crew Operations and Management practices
- Effective communication skills; excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Knowledge in online social media
- High levels of diplomacy and emotional intelligence; ability to handle sensitive issues with tactfulness
- Open minded and outgoing personality
- Proven record in personally driving / implementing business changes
- Ability and willingness to challenge status quo and facilitate discussions among senior management
To apply, please click here
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE