Simulator Technical Support Engineer
ETOPS Aviation Services, a company delivers innovative high-fidelity aviation simulation and training solutions to the commercial and military markets while providing superior technical support and customer service.
As part of a growing technical team based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia the position involves working with customers and in the maintenance and operation of all Flight Simulator products. Coordinate and provide in-house and on-site advice and technical support to customers within stringent timescales, or to act as an expatriate Resident Field Service Engineer, for varying periods on sites world-wide and provide the sole on-site liaison link between the company and the customer. Plus, by virtue of additional experience gained, will act as a specialist engineer in one or more of the major product disciplines
- Manage emergency calls from customers who are unable to facilitate repairs and who require advice and assistance.
- Take the lead in resolving customer concerns in all aspects of the device support and operation.
- When on-site, acting as a stand-alone engineer assisting the customer to meet their daily training and operational requirements.
- Assist in the installation of training devices on-site a Customer’s facility
- Supervision and progressive clearance of outstanding defects after equipment delivery by actively interfacing with the appropriate Project Management and Engineering staff.
- Provide On-Job- Training to inexperienced customer personnel while assisting to maintain the training devices in the field.
- At least some working experience in maintaining of training equipment, providing onsite technical support and customer services.
- Degree in engineering related subjects preferably in Aviation and IT fields
- Good technical writing skills in English.
- Solid logical fault finding skills
- Ability to work alone in remote sites around the world
- Willing to travel and work overseas for medium to long periods of time
To get the latest update on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.