Implement and execute Etihad’s health and safety operating procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests on board and provide outstanding customer service to economy and business class guests. Anticipate and respond to the guests needs in a timely manner to increase customer satisfaction and promote the Etihad brand.
• Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Coaching, guiding and leading the team to success.
• Motivating, managing performance and decision making.
• Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
• In charge of narrow bodied aircrafts and/or in charge of Economy class on wide bodied aircrafts managing and leading a cabin crew team.
• Execute activities in adherence with all company policies, GCAA regulations and the SEP Manual to ensure a safe cabin environment is maintained.
• Critically anticipate, implement and enforce all safety and emergency procedures to avert possible risks and ensure the safety of passengers in compliance with aviation regulations and company procedures.
• Provide role model customer service.
• Liaise with Airport ground personnel to manage passengers to ensure operations are executed in compliance with safety procedures.
• Conduct on the spot on board assessments, maximize resources and cost efficiency opportunities.
• Provide constructive feedback to crew regarding their performance.
• Be an ambassador of Etihad Airways and the United Arab emirates whilst inspiring our guests and displaying a high degree of motivation, enthusiasm, commitment and confidence.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Cabin Senior (or equivalent) in a full service airline (must be able to supply certificates or documents to support your experience)
• Minimum High School certification or any higher education
• Fluent English, verbal, written and comprehension; another language is an additional benefit
• Must be minimum 26 years old
• Confident in water and be able to swim with aid of a flotation device or at least 25 meters unaided in open water
• Able to reach 210 cms without shoes
• No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted)
• No facial piercings (except of one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females)
• No criminal record
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image
• Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements
• Analyzing and decision making skills – Advanced
• Leadership skills – Advanced
• Performance management skills - Excellent
To apply, please click here
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE