VistaJet, the world’s luxury aviation company, is looking for dynamic, passionate and talented Cabin Hostesses and Hosts based in Hong Kong.
- Are you highly flexible and able to calmly prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment?
- Do you have a positive approach to challenge and the confidence to find creative solutions?
- Are you passionate about the finesse and detail required in delivering exquisite service?
- Do you have a genuine warmth and dedication towards your guests?
- Do you want a career as part of a growing and successful company?
If you have the energy, personal strength and determination to succeed in the challenging world of Private Aviation, and you have answered yes to all these questions then we cannot wait to meet you!
You will be travelling the world, delivering a 5- star service to our customers and will be responsible for managing an aircraft for a minimum of 17 consecutive days, on a fixed roster pattern, whilst continuously away from your home base.
Required Skills and Experience:
- HK passport holder (or proper work authorisations)
- The ability to communicate both fluently in English AND Mandarin. Other languages and international cultural experience beneficial.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Private Aviation, First class cabins (as a cabin attendant), Luxury Yachts or 5-star hotels
Applications must be submitted by no later than 1st April 2016. Only Mandarin-speaking candidates who are currently based in Hong Kong and who have not applied for the same position over the past 12 months will be considered at this stage.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
To apply, please click here
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE