An ATR operator base in Africa would like to invite suitable candidates for the position of ATR First Officer. You will be provided with a 2 year job guaranteed contract subject to you passing the selection process.
Employment Benefits : -
- Basic salary : USD 3500
- Housing allowance : USD 380
- Night Stop Allowance
- Overtime allowance
- Min 50 hours per month
- Medical Insurance
- Uniform will be provided
- Company paid provident fund monthly ( 10% of gross salary )
Note : The above benefits is only applicable on the second year of employment
Requirements : -
• Hold a Commercial Pilot License or Frozen ATPL with Multi Engine Instrument Rating
• Minimum flying hours of 200 hours
• Priority will be given to those who are rated on the ATR42/72 ( must be current )
• Minimum of Level 4 of Aviation English.
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.
• Must be physically and mentally fit.
• Class 1 medical
• Company prefers FAA, JAA, CASA and EASA licence holder
• All nationality are welcome
• You will undergo an ATR 42/72 type rating course
• Ground school on type rating and all other mandatory training
• Company will provide you with base/endorsement flight training
• Company will provide line training
If you are interested, please send the following documents to email@example.com with your email subject/title as ( your name - Application for the position of self sponsored ATR Co-pilot via flygosh.com )
2) All copy of license
3) Passport ( min validity of 18 months )
4) Copy of class 1 medical as well as English cert
5) Passport size photo
6) Last 2 page of LogBook
Limited slots available !
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE