ALL NATIONALITIES' APPLICATIONS ARE WELCOMED
To deliver a high standard of customer service and safety on board all Royal Jet aircrafts contributing to consistent service excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew onboard through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
2. To be contactable during duty days and display evident of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations
3. Perform onboard service in accordance to Royal Jet service process and standards, to maintain the highest level of Customer Service
4. Maintain onboard equipments in terms of quality and quantity, particularly when the aircraft is away from base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses
5. Understand, anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
6. Maintain valid passport, visas, GCAA License and Medical licenses.
7. May be required to take on supervisory responsibilities as required by the company.
8. Represent the Company during events with Cabin Crew attend all ground duties that may be delegated by the Company.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Training, Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 Years’ total experience with International Airline; at least 2 of which must be in serving First Class or Private VIP Charter experience.
- Bachelor Degree holder is "preferable", and minimum degree acceptable is "High School".
- Previous Catering/ Hotel/ Hospitality/ Customer Service
- Previously completed SEP and Aviation health training
- Previously completed Ab-initio Cabin Crew training
- Hospitality training (desirable)
- Catering training (desirable)
- Flying License
- Good command in English Language, additional language will be an advantage
- Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation
- The ability to work under pressure and to be flexible, and understand the goals of the Company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Customer Service Excellence
- Personal Presentation and Attitude
Bachelor Degree holder is "preferable", and minimum degree acceptable is "High School".
To apply, please click here
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE