Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
If so, you could be one of the special people we are looking for to be part of our cabin crew team based in Singapore, we are looking for people who have the natural ability to care for our customers, responding to their individual needs with enthusiasm, flexibility and genuine warmth. You could expect an estimated gross salary of S$36,000 per annum.
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Singapore citizenship only
- Be able to read and write English & Chinese documents
- Be able to converse with English & Mandarin speaking passengers
- Be at least 158cm in height with weight in proportion
- Be in good health with normal eyesight
- Be in possession of an International passport with a minimum of 1 year validity
- Have at least one year's experience in a customer service environment
- Male applicants must have completed, or be exempted from or not be liable for National Service
Please send us your resume, including a cover letter and the following attachments:
- A recent, coloured, passport size photograph (non-returnable)
- A full length 4R coloured photograph showing only you (non-returnable)
- Photocopies of your 'O'level certificate, NRIC and recent Passport
- A daytime telephone contact number
Applicants must reach us by 20 June 2012.Please note that incomplete and late applications will be rejected.
INTERNATIONAL CABIN CREW SINGAPORE
P.O. BOX 24, SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT TERMINAL 1
The selection process involves several stages; initial paper screen, first preliminary assessment, second preliminary assessment, final interview will take place in from July 2012. Followed by full medical examination, employment references and criminal record checks.
Should you be successful, you must be prepared to attend a 4-6 weeks' training course in the UK sometime in September 2012; to travel extensively and be away from home on a regular basis.
Those who applied with us within the last 12 months need not apply again.
To enable us to continue to provide excellent service to our customers, you can appreciate that all BA departments will not be able to handle your enquiries by phone or email. Please do not contact any BA offices. Applicants making direct telephone or personal enquiries to British Airways offices will be disqualified. Candidates who are invited and cannot attend the interviews as scheduled will also be disqualified.
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE