- Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew on-board through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
- To be contactable during duty days and display evident of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations
- Carry out pre-flight and post-flight aircraft duties
- Prepare Guests and aircraft for takeoffs and landings, following procedures
- Maintain on-board equipment in terms of quality and quantity
- Understand, anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Minimum 5 years of flying experience with major airlines, including 1-2 years in Business or First Class
- Experience working in Private Jets is preferred
- Good command in English and Mandarin; additional languages will be an advantage
- Independent with ability to work under pressure
Please send your detailed CV including resume in both English and Simplified Chinese version, current and expected salary to email@example.com with your email title as " Application for the position of VIP FA via flygosh.com "
To get the latest update on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.