Flying the left-hand seat of the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner, you will be the Commander who conducts yourself to the highest personal and professional standards at all times. Behind the controls, your focus is on delivering a safe, comfortable and on-time performance. As a leader and a team player, you set the example and help members of the Scoot team deliver the Scootitude experience to all passengers.
Requirements ( Captain )
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months' validity.)
- Be B787 type rated, training and type conversions is to be co-funded between employee and the company
- Minimum 5000 commercial jet flight hours with an airline of which minimum 2000 hours are Pilot-In-Command hours (Exclude Non-Regional Jet Hours; eg. ERJ/CRJ)
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO level 5.
- A leader with a strong passion to nurture and guide fellow teammates
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the 'Scootitude' DNA in you!