US-Bangla Airlines, the leading private airlines of the country, is currently operation the highest number of flights in domestic route and will also operate in the international routes soon, aims to be the future face of Airlines Industry in Asia is looking for Cadet Pilot for Dash8 Q400 fleet. The requirements for the post are as follows:
- Fresh CPL holder from Bangladesh/Abroad.
- Valid Class-1 medical (unrestricted).
- AELP: Minimum level 4.
- Age: Minimum 22 yrs.
- No incidents or accidents record.
Candidate should possess:
- Natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
Please apply to email@example.com with your email title as " Application for the position of Cadet Pilot via flygosh.com " or send your hard copy of resume with passport size photograph to HRD, US-Bangla Airlines, Hourse # 77 Sohrawardi Avenue, Baridhara Diplomatic Zone, Dhaka-121 by 3 December 2016.
For tips and advice before the interview, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
To get the latest update on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.