Jetstar Asia is looking for warm, friendly and passionate cabin crew who are committed to providing a safe, enjoyable on-board experience to our valued customers. If you are attentive, engaging and customer-oriented, we want to invite you to discuss your career aspirations with us.
To be part of our team, we are looking for the following attributes:
- For safety reasons, height of at least 1.58m for female & 1.65m for male
- 18 years of age and above
- Attained at least 4 ’N’ Level or 3 'O' Level credits with a credit in English
- Diploma / Degree holders are welcome to apply
- For foreign applicants, minimum a degree from a reputable university
- Completed NS service for male candidates
- Willing to work irregular hours and on weekends
- Possess good communication skills and a team player
- Have a flair for sale
- Pleasant and have a "Can-Do" attitude
More details will be shared during the interview.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click here
PLEASE NOTE: All walk-in applicants, please bring along a recent passport sized photograph, copy of NRIC and passport, copy of educational certificate and updated resume.
Click here to go to the interview process and stages
For sample interview questions, click here and don't forget to download the free FlyGosh Ebook for more tips.
You can check out their pay at JetStar Asia - Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Salary & Benefits
To get the latest update on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.