AirAsia X is the world’s first truly long haul, low cost carrier,It is an extension of AirAsia’s leading low cost carrier. AirAsia seeks to deliver everyday low fares to traveler seeking to travel to destinations greater than four hours flight time from Malaysia on larger Airbus fleets A330,A340 & A350.
Our Cabin Crew will take all reasonables steps to ensure the safety & well-being of passangers under both normal and emergency circumstances as well as attentive to our guest’s needs and confort while on-board providing the best travelling expericence.
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft’s safety procedures.
- Attend to passenger’s inquiries.
Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
- Height minimum 157 cm (Female), 170cm (Male)
- Must be willing to relocate at AirAsia’s home base country, Malaysia.
- Japanese citizen with passport validity of at least 12 months and unrestricted acess to any AirAsia & AirAsia X desitnations.
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Good communication skills
- Love travelling, open & adventurous to experience multicultural diversity as well as work and live with different ethnic groups & humid tropical climate.
– Complete the Job Application Form
– Updated resume
– Original & Copy of Passport ( 1st page )
– TOEIC with 650 score valid within 2 years
– Original & Copy of highest qualification certificate
– Full length body photo ( Head & Shoulder )
Date : 5 November 2016
Venue : Atto Business centre ( ABC ) Shibuya,
36-6 Udagawa-Cho, Shubuya-Ku, Tokyo,
Room No 302 and 304
*Position is based in KLIA2, Sepang, Malaysia
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
For Cabin Crew Tips and sample interview question, click here
To know more about life as an Air Asia cabin crew, you can check it out at Life as an Air Asia crew ( Flight Attendant )
For Air Asia X Cabin Crew Salary, please click here
To get the latest updates on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.