For experienced pilots who are interested in relocating to Hong Kong, Dragonair can offer secure, long-term careers in one of the most exciting cities and busiest transport hubs in the world.Our steadily expanding network and continued success allows us to provide fully funded training and a clear progression path to Captain.
If you’re ready for a new adventure, our supportive and culturally diverse team can’t wait to welcome you to your new home.
Experienced pilots who wish to join Dragonair as First Officers must be willing to relocate to Hong Kong and also meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current ICAO ATPL
- Hold a valid 1st class medical certificate without restriction
- Have at least 3,000 hours flying experience in total, including either 500 jet hours or 1,000 multi-engine turbo prop hours in command of a multi crew operation;
- The total hours requirement maybe reduced for A320/A330 rated individuals, with time on type
- Priority will be given to those with a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
Dragonair offers its First Officers an attractive and competitive benefits package.
- Starting salary of approximately HKD77,000 and a monthly allowance of HKD21,300
- Chinese New Year bonus and profit share
- 15 per cent company contribution to a pension scheme
- 42 days of annual leave
- Salary tax capped at 15 per cent
- Annual salary increments within rank
- Life/Loss of Licence and Medical insurance
- Education allowance for your children
- Private medical insurance for you and eligible dependants
- Free and discounted travel for you and eligible dependants
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE