Dragonair Cabin Crew can really take you places. Our close-knit passionate team services a rapidly growing network that includes 52 exciting destinations throughout Asia. All routes are regional, so you will be able to experience many cities and cultures, and to build close friendships with like-minded colleagues.
You can also look forward to world-class training and a structured career path that offers opportunities to move into senior-level roles. Spread your wings with us and see how far you can go.
15-17 October 2016 (Saturday - Monday)
Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited
Dragonair House, 11 Tung Fai Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Chek Lap Kok, Lantau
300 tickets will be distributed each day:
15 - 16 October 2016 (08:00am - 01:00
- Hong Kong permanent resident and passport holder with right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects including English Language (“attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) OR
- Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including level 2 or above in English language) or equivalent
- Fluency in English and, either Japanese, Korean or Cantonese, is required (Mandarin is preferable)
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-orientated attitude
- Previous experience in service industry is an added advantage
To get the latest update on jobs opportunity, please LIKE FlyGosh FanPage or subscribe to our newsletters at the top of the website.