Cathay Pacific is currently recruiting direct entry first officers for their A330 and B747 Fleets to be based in Hong Kong
- ICAO Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) – obtained without exemption or conversion
- Valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
- Experience commensurate with age
- 1000 hours flying experience in one, or a combination of the following:
- Multi-engine jet transport as Commander or First Officer
- Military high performance jet
- Turbo propeller aircraft of weight 20,000KG or more (command)
- Corporate jet (command)
- Military instruction (fixed wing)
Preference will be given to applicants with the following flight time experience:
- A minimum of 500 hours in Airline or Military Jet Transport aircraft with a certified Maximum All Up Weight (MAUW) equal to or greater than 45,000KG.
- The total hour requirement may be reduced for Airbus or Boeing type rated individuals, with time on type.
Direct Entry First Officer training will be conducted in the Cathay Pacific Flight Training Centre in Hong Kong.
To apply, please click here
For a comprehensive guide to help you secure a pilot job, you might want to download my book at This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets
As you may already be aware that I have max out my facebook 5000 friends limit therefore to continue to get updates on latest news and jobs opportunity for both pilots and cabin crew, you can LIKE the Fly Gosh Fan Page by clicking HERE